Got a plan? Need a plan?
If you’ve got a plan designed, send it over & we’ll prepare an estimate. We’ll probably have a couple of questions & clarifications, but we’ll get it reasonably close.
If you don’t have a plan, we offer design services from measurement to completed estimate. Even if you are not local to central NC, where we are based!
Our estimates include:
- functional hardware: this is all the vital but un-sexy stuff like drawer slides, legs and hinges.
- cabinet carcasses: standard boxes are high compression particle board, sink boxes are plywood sandwich.
- fronts: drawer faces & doors
- cover panels & trim: finished matching cover panels for exposed sides of wall cabinets, e.g. an island
- toekicks: finished matching toekick material
- shipping: we ship anywhere in the contiguous US via freight (18 wheels)
A note to designers
We can help figure out logistics with you, whether delivery is to a local warehouse or shop. A forklift is needed to offload, as an FYI.
Shipping is handled this way for a couple of reasons, both of which keep costs down for everyone:
- to streamline the process & minimize handling;
- efficiency in transit
If you have a small area you’d like to put a display in, we can work with you to make it happen. We’re designers too – we’re used to figuring stuff out!
Order Lead Times
Lead times range from 3 to 5 weeks depending on fabrication queues. If painted or stained finishing is required, add another week for scheduling purposes.
Keep cool, & order on!